how far back do you remember?

I remember back when I was 3... it was the hottest day it had ever been there where we lived in Germany... 100 degrees F. :shock:
Of course no one had suitable A/C so everyone was outside playing in water or washing their cars. Of course they blamed us for the heatwave because my parents were from Texas... :lol: The kids made some stupid song... es folgte ihnen (it followed them?) :lmao:
yeah, that was a weird day... all the Germans out in their underwear. :lol:

I'm not sure if that was a "nice" memory, but well, now we laugh from it :D:D:D

One of my earliest memories is being in a car accident. I was just fine in my car seat, and remember being upset, not about the car crash, but that I spilled my soda. One of the paramedics bought me a snicker's bar. :goodvibe:

i remember being on a baby cycle when i was 3 or maybe it was 2... the cycle was being drivin by the guy i grew up with in the garden of their house :lovey: my parents bestfreinds son.. :mrgreen:
and since we went to the same play schools or creche or whatever.. i remember we used to go back home together to his place.. where my mom would pick me up from after work.. remember spending all that time as a team ganging up against the other kids in the neighbourhood:lol:
we were quite a team!:heart:

ohh theres lotsa memories :)

I remember being all warm and comfortable, then having some dude keep pulling on my head. Then I started crying because it was freezing cold. My memory isn't that good though, because it starts to get a little hazy from there...

i dont remember specific events from yesterday. and yes, it is because of the drugs.

I just about remember being one year old and being on the 70's tastic yellow shagpile carpet with my toys. I remember my first words "dirty bin" which was in reference to the nappy bleaching bin which I had just pulled over on myself and the cat. I remember bouncing in my baby bouncer to shakin stevens and how, even at that age, I thought all the yellows/oranges/browns of the seventies were depressingly hideous.

I remember getting out of bed on the left side this morning.

hey jon, i'm with ya.. i remember a specific back yard, that when i described it, my parents were like, you cant remember that, we left there before you were 3....you couldnt remember that yard...not at 2.5 yrs old...but i gave details my brothers (older than me by far...) did not remember until i mentioned it...

and curious as to why i remember the yard...but not the house or my room... strange..huh? supposedly your memory part of your brain records from beginning, but we accumulate so much, we forget alot....but when you settle down, and become less active, you can recall stuff from your past..thats why elderly can remember the past decades ago..but not yesterday.... your not recording like you used to..but the memories are strong from youth....
ok..tmi... (too much info....) sorry... back under the rock now....

I remember blowing the candles out on my 2nd birthday cake. I remember being the flower girl at my parents wedding (Yes Im a BASTARD child :lol: ) when I was 3, and I also remember getting my own presents at the wedding.

Yeap, thats about as far back as I can go.

aprilraven said:
hey jon, i'm with ya.. i remember a specific back yard, that when i described it, my parents were like, you cant remember that, we left there before you were 3....you couldnt remember that yard...not at 2.5 yrs old...but i gave details my brothers (older than me by far...) did not remember until i mentioned it...

and curious as to why i remember the yard...but not the house or my room... strange..huh? supposedly your memory part of your brain records from beginning, but we accumulate so much, we forget alot....but when you settle down, and become less active, you can recall stuff from your past..thats why elderly can remember the past decades ago..but not yesterday.... your not recording like you used to..but the memories are strong from youth....
ok..tmi... (too much info....) sorry... back under the rock now....

not really...you were probably laying out burial plots for some neighbors or something...i hear your interests tend to have more of an impact on your memory.

JonMikal said:
not really...you were probably laying out burial plots for some neighbors or something...i hear your interests tend to have more of an impact on your memory.

bite me jonmikal..... ;)

i actually think i was planning a future hexing..!! :mrgreen:

I don't know how old I was but I remember being in the crib so I must have been around 2 years old. That would be 1956. I do remember Howdy Doody television shows and some others that I can't remember the names of.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back