Website
corryttc.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
He almost goes...

115.jpg

Foot's outa the stirrup...

116.jpg

Dammit! (I'm so mad I didn't get the actual FALL!)

117.jpg

He's OK, folks!

118.jpg

Nah, the horse wasn't close to it, but there were a few others that came close today. I'll post em eventually!

great series, he must've been pretty muddy after that! i like how both the horse and the rider have their heads down in a dejected look. great job! :thumbup:

You captured some great action, Corry! :thumbup:

Barrel racing is FUN, I did it a couple times, years ago.....that is one muddy corral, though - if this was the only rider to take a dive, the rest were lucky! :lol:

Yup, only one that I saw...I did miss a little of the very beginning and the very end, but as far as I know, no one else actually fell off. One horse (not just the rider) came close to going down. I'll still be posting more, don't worry! :)

Oh, of this one I like the first best because that one shows how fast everything moved - and you still captured it so well, given the not-so-favourable light conditions (how come you have OUR weather!?!?!?!? Only is it also COLD with all the rain here, like 54F right now): You still see the mud not settled from his "before-movement", while the photo shows the step after that! :D

Not too cold here, Lafoto...I had on jeans and a sweatshirt, but it almost didn't even warrant the sweatshirt...not exactly sure of the temp yesterday, though. I know the day before yesterday it was in the 90's here!

Most reactions

Back