How to shrink pictures?

I think macbook is giving direct option to resize the image which can be done as per you want. And as mentioned by people here, there are many software and apps also to resize the pictures.

Affinity Photo (Gary mentioned that above) is very powerful on the iPad. If you watch Apple's keynote presentation from this year's World Wide Developer's Conference you'll see them demo it. The segment on Affinity Photo for iPad starts almost exactly at the 100 minute mark (just scrub the playhead forward to that point): Watch the Apple WWDC Special Event

It does allow for exports to be resized to any size you want.

Affinity Photo (Gary mentioned that above) is very powerful on the iPad. If you watch Apple's keynote presentation from this year's World Wide Developer's Conference you'll see them demo it. The segment on Affinity Photo for iPad starts almost exactly at the 100 minute mark (just scrub the playhead forward to that point): Watch the Apple WWDC Special Event

It does allow for exports to be resized to any size you want.

Thanks, I was trying to find it later that day after the keynote and I couldn't remember the name of it. Seeing as I do most of my work on the iPad that will be a great help.

Most reactions

Back