How to upload photos directly from your computer

$DnTwn1sml.jpg

testing..

Test from das iPad..

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 175
On another forum related topic, it appears we can't find a listing of our posts and threads- only a few "recent posts". (may just be me...)

At the top of each forum page click on Search.

In the Search dialog box select the left tab Search Single Content Type.

In the Search for Posts sections - User Name box type/paste your user name, and select either Find Latest Posts by User or Find Latest Threads Started by User in the menu box to the right.

In Additional Options you can limit the search to a specific forum if that would be helpful, and in several other ways.

Last edited:
At the top of each forum page click on Search.

In the Search dialog box select the left tab Search Single Content Type.

In the Search for Posts sections - User Name box type/paste your user name, and select either Find Latest Posts by User or Find Latest Threads Started by User in the menu box to the right.

In Additional Options you can limit the search to a specific forum if that would be helpful, and in several other ways.
There used to be a button for view all threads started by ___, and one for view all posts by ___, as found on most other Vbulletin forums.

KmH I believe you should mention in the original post that the maximum file size is 2.38mb. I know somebody else will be confused when their image won't upload. My first photos on here didn't upload using the attachment manager and it annoyed me so until I found out the max file size.

Ok. Thanks for letting us know. I have been uploading my photos directly from the computer since I registered 3 years ago.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back