How'd you do this semetser?

Nytmair

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.km3k.com
Well i FINALLY got the grades for my last 2 courses today. Just wondering how the rest of you college people did?

Honestly there were 2 classes i was worried about. One I thought i'd get a B in, and somehow I got an A, which makes no sense becuase I got a C in the midterm and a B+ on each of the papers....

Anywho, I'm really happy with how things turned out :)

I ended up with A, A, A-, A-, B

so my GPA was a 3.668, and my overall GPA went up a tiny bit from 3.611 to 3.631.

I remeber Zach said he was going for a 4.0! did you make it?? :)

So how'd you all do?

what can I say, i'm a genius :LOL:

just kidding, but it helps living at home rather than dorming since I have a quite place to study/do homework whenever I need it rather than having to deal with loud roomates or something. so that sure is helpful

I got an A- in accounting, still waiting for my science grade :(

Congrats Dan!

Yes I did get the 4.0 this semester! :D

I was running around my house like crazy when I found out!!

Zach :D

hahaha, congrats man!

and Alison, i'm so glad i'm done with sciences. I had to take 2 semester of a science for just requirments.. so i took chemistry. I hate chemistry, but it was the easiest one.... hope you did good in yours!

Nytmair said:
hahaha, congrats man!

and Alison, i'm so glad i'm done with sciences. I had to take 2 semester of a science for just requirments.. so i took chemistry. I hate chemistry, but it was the easiest one.... hope you did good in yours!

I'm with you there! I am a finance major, science was just a required course :puke: It's one of those..."If I passed it I will be happy" classes :cheer:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back