howdy, i'm a newbie...

bluebora20v

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
howdy, i've been attempting photography for a couple years now. i've been shooting only digital. the following pictures have been taken with the following digi cams...toshiba 2.2mp pdr-m25, sony 4.1 dsc-s85, and a toshiba 5.0mp pdr-5300. the pics have been touched up slightly in photoshop with unsharp mask or level adjustments. i added some grain to a couple of the b&ws. lemme know what you folks think...

PDRM0069.jpg

PDRM0083.jpg

PDRM0059.jpg

PDRM0105.jpg

PDRM0119.jpg

DSC01105_001.jpg

DSC01116.jpg

DSC01120.jpg

DSC01124_001.jpg

DSC01137.jpg

DSC01153.jpg

DSC01157_001.jpg

Image054.jpg

Image058.jpg

nice ones bluebora20v,

ma=y favourites are the frost/dew blueberries and especially the time exposure of the golden gate (?) bridge - love the colours on that. Awesome.

You've got some good stuff there mate! keep em coming :)

Definitely some nice pictures in that lot. Only thing i saw was that in the bridge shots the horizons aren't level. Call me picky, but it's something i really notice now as i always had crooked horizons and was constantly told so by people. Now i do my best to make sure they're level.
Don't be discouraged though as they're great shots, especially the long exposure shot.

Keep em coming :)

Welcome....

You had quite a few very nice pictures in there with a great use of color and B&W.

Just a tip though, if you want a lot of feedback don't load so many pics into one post..... :idea:

Many nice, very sharp, pictures. I love the Blueberries and the ice plants (that's what we called them anyway) remind me of when I lived in California in 1974. We don't have those on the east coast.

luckydog said:
Definitely some nice pictures in that lot. Only thing i saw was that in the bridge shots the horizons aren't level. Call me picky, but it's something i really notice now as i always had crooked horizons and was constantly told so by people. Now i do my best to make sure they're level.
Don't be discouraged though as they're great shots, especially the long exposure shot.

Keep em coming :)

thanks for that advice, i'll keep it in mind next time!

thanks for the feedback all. sorry for the pic heavy post. just wanted to show what i consider to be my best stuff up til now.

ok, i attempted to rotate the bay bridge pic and cropped it ... this is how it came out.

DSC01137new.jpg

better?

Most reactions

Back