Green Church

Nytmair

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.km3k.com
I had to lay down on the ground for this one, but I think it was worth getting my coat a little dirty :)

greenchurch.jpg

You're right..it was worth it!
Love that DOF too!

wicked wicked shot, i like this one ALOT. Sometimes the best shots are worth struggling for a bit eh?

I love the green glow and the angle you shot if from and the statue in the foreground - it well composed and very creative!

Cheers and thanks for sharing that nytmair!

That is an amazing shot!!! Getting the jacket all messed up was well worth it for this pic. One day I will post some of my cemetery pics....if I am ever home long enough to scan them.

I looked at this photo this morning and the statue details were barely visible...too dark, I was disappointed because it looked like a nice composition. I have since adjusted the brightness of my monitor according to one of those gamma things, and now the picture looks great.

(Of course now I find that I slightly over-exposed one of my own photos that I liked and didn't realize it since it's digital and I haven't printed it. Oh well, nothing PSP8 can't fix.)

Anyway, forgive me since everyone else seems to know, did you make the church green or was there a green light shining on it? If the latter, seems like a strange thing for them to do. I wonder how it would look in b&w (on the work computer, so no image programs). I do kinda like the green though.

there was a couple big green lights shining on the church. i guess for the holirdays or something ... or at least i think so :scratch:

thanks everyone :D

Most reactions

Back