How's this edit?

aiight everyone, master TURBO has taught me with his mind and here's my edit :) Yup very similar to his.

SarahD2D.jpg

As for underexposing the shot, the orig photog said it's always better to shoot a little underexposed photo than to shoot an overexposed photo because you can always bring out the exposure during PP

Yes but then again you can always get the exposure right then not worry about either.

As for underexposing the shot, the orig photog said it's always better to shoot a little underexposed photo than to shoot an overexposed photo because you can always bring out the exposure during PP

Yes but then again you can always get the exposure right then not worry about either.

true, which is why I bought an expodisc which should be here soon. It's much quicker to work with. And like I always say, I shoot in RAW incase I need to adjust something. I guess we all have our own ways. Nobody is perfect you know?

I liked the bathing suit. She probably did too. The boob lift looks kind of funny and now she has NO butt.

Shoot him, un/defriend him on Facebook or completely ignore most of what spews out of his mouth. He is wrong.
Expose Right

At the end of the day..... you still missed focus on the eyes, regardless of all the attempts to correct exposure. Too bad.

Well if I have to chooose betweed over exposed or under exposed I will definitely choose underexposed LOL... BUt I do prefer perfect exposure :)

Well if I have to chooose betweed over exposed or under exposed I will definitely choose underexposed LOL... BUt I do prefer perfect exposure :)
You are wrong as well. Provided the shot is not completely blown out, the vast majority of the data is in the right side of the histogram.

Shoot him, un/defriend him on Facebook or completely ignore most of what spews out of his mouth. He is wrong.
Expose Right

everyone is right in their own way. everyone has their own way of shooting. he's been doing it for many years and it's worked for him very well with lots of clients. maybe what you're doing is working for you. no need to get hostile about it.

and I agree with Schwettylens said :thumbup:

"Well if I have to chooose betweed over exposed or under exposed I will definitely choose underexposed"

to each our own

Most reactions

New Topics

Back