I am in a Pickle!

Haha, well thank you for the heads up, but anyways, with the flash I just got I have been taking some random portraits in an attempt to get that black and white photo that tells a story just by looking at the persons face but its not working for me unfortunately

Well my mistake then, I just needed an opinion from somebody. I really didn't know punctuation really meant that much to some people.

You would be really hard pressed to land a job with an incorrectly punctuated resume. I would suggest you start now even though english is not your primary language. English is my 3rd language but I know more about proper english than I do Osaka or Kanto-ben which I could fairly speak but cannot write.

Take it as a form of constructive criticism, learn and move on. Photography is no different. :sexywink:

Last edited:
Bram, just for your information. If you spend time to create your question, other people will spend time to answer your question. And the end, the only one benefit is yourself.

he best advantage of the Nikon SB-900 is that you can switch to wireless very fast. Switch a button and that's it..you are in wireless mode. Sb-900 is lighter then SB-800 with the battery pack.
The SB-900 does wobble also a bit in the hot shoe but that doesn’t really concern me. Overall is a great piece of equipment but for those starting with the strobes, SB-800 can also do the same job at a lower price.

Also This really depends what you are going to be doing with them. If you are going to be buying more than one you will atleast need one sb-800 or 900 that has the master mode if you want to control them all together remotely. I’d say for a beginner a sb-600 would surely be good enough, many professionals even prefer them over the 800 and 900. You could always start with the 600 and when you decide you want more than one compare the 800 and 900 again and see if the extra features the 900 has would be useful or not.

Most reactions

Back