I can't stop buying while studying

Surely German speed tickets are no thing to worry about? I assume they were like Austrian ones. We nearly had kittens after we were flashed doing 130 in a 90 zone and had to pay 35 euro.

In Australia that would easily cost $500 (380euro) and 9 points off the licence for one year (which has 12).

How are you still in school and able to afford such expensive things? I don't want to pry, but I'm trying to scrape together about 200 bucks for a camera, and I can't! Then again I only make $7.75 an hour (roughly $8.12 in Aussie land)

If you join the Pentagon inner circle maybe you will manage better. But since you are not in it you must work through the gut to feed this kind of things btw. Many Americans are seem not aware about this.

President's Budget: The administration seeks $515 billion for the Pentagon's day-to-day operations. That figure alone is more than the total combined military spending by every other country in the world. But it doesn't include supplemental requests to fund the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Right now, the White House is asking Congress for $70 billion in supplemental war funding. Judging by past spending, that $70 billion will last about four months. Add up all projected defense-related spending for fiscal 2009 and $515 billion balloons to $750 billion — almost a third of all U.S. federal spending today. To put it another way, if the Pentagon were an independent country, it would be the 10th richest in the world.

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=18764753

Most reactions

Back