I don't get it

lostprophet

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
If women are supposed to be so good at shopping why is it that they never have their money ready when they get to the front of the queue? They always looked shocked when they realise they need to pay!

People who go to an airshow, outdoor concert etc etc then spend the whole day asleep.

and another thing, why is it when I'm selling a pair of binoculars someone muppet always says "Can you see the Moon through them?"

Bearing in mind you can see the Moon with your naked eyes and binoculars makes things bigger, WHAT DO YOU THINK?

why do women insist on putting covers, cozies, and doilies on everything? the tissue box already has a pattern and the toilet already has a nice look to it (on the outside at least)

(runs and hides in the corner waiting for Corry to administer punishment)

why do women insist on putting covers, cozies, and doilies on everything? the tissue box already has a pattern and the toilet already has a nice look to it (on the outside at least)

(runs and hides in the corner waiting for Corry to administer punishment)

hm, those actiually are questions which I never found ans answer to!

(typing in a bathtub actually, room decorated by a male (me), no silly things around :))

well, ok ,no someone could ask why men take their laptop with them when taking a bath ;)

no, its just you Alex :lol:

I often take my laptop with me when I use the bathroom - though I wouldn't recommend taking it into the shower with you (I won't be trying that one again)

I havn't tried it myself, but my dad often plays Risk on his laptop while on the toilet.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back