It took almost 2 weeks, but I finally got them. I had time to mod 1 receiver today, and it works pretty well. I bought 1/8" mono jacks and mono plugs to connect the AA battery holders to the receivers instead of hard wiring them right into the receivers. This is what the battery pack looks like. One wire broke when I stripped it and wound up being a little longer than the other, but I went back and fixed that. I plan on using some shrink tube tomorrow to make them look better, and give it bit more strength. Here is what the receiver looks like with the jack installed. Side view. Please ignore the poor soldering job. I haven't soldered anything in 10 years, so I'm just glad they held. I couldn't find velcro at the stores I went to, so I haven't added that yet. Even with the battery pack dangling from the receiver, it still works well. I haven't found suitable lanyards for the receivers yet either, but I'll be adding those as soon as I can as well. I'd just like to say thank you to everyone that helped me in the thread I posted a couple weeks back asking for opinions, and a big thank you to JerryPH for posting the link to his blog that showed the mods he did. When I get a chance to use everything, I'll be sure to post some pictures.