I give up.

When I first started posting at TPF I would get very little replies, I stuck to it, kept taking pictures. I took interest in other peoples photo's, not just my own and I commented on them and still do, not as much as some but definatly more than others. By commenting on other peoples pictures I am absolutly sure it vastly improved my own pictures. I am a horrible critic because when I look at a picture I look for what is right, not wrong and I am sure on a subconsious level I have incorporated what is right in other peoples pictures into my own. Now do not get me wrong here as I know I am not a great photographer, but without the people of TPF, without taking an interest in, nor commenting on other peoples photo's I know for a fact that my pictures would be a lot worse than they are today.

You have the option as well as anyone else to quit, or keep plugging away at it and keep improving....your choice.

BTW just recently I posted a picture that I thought was really neat and recieved only 1 reply, use to happen all the time.

Bottom line; Friends and commrads, take the time to comment, take interest in other peoples work, by taking an interest, it forces you too think and observe, much more than just looking at a picture for 2 seconds.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back