i got a problem!

wgp1987

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
i work in sales, and currently there is a canon contest. the winner of the contest gets a 5dmkii ....... saweet! i know for sure im in one of the top 5 salesman of the company. but im in a low volume store, and of course its been slower than ever. im already giving up making all the money i can and strictly selling canon that doesnt pay me at all .... but my problem is i can get a canon 55-250is lens for $100 but if i buy it and win that 5d its useless! i just want to note that i have a 30d ...... what should i do? hold off and ride it out to see if i win or buy a decent lens at a great price? :confused:

If the 55-250 IS is in good condition, $100 is a really good price. I'd get it, as it sounds like a great deal.

Odds seem against you in the contest, so you won't miss out on the lens.

Bust your butt to win that 5d and if you do, you can simply sell the 55-250 IS on craigslist and such, and probably more than $100, or at least make your money back. It retails for what, $250 US? You can probably sell it for $150 :)

Sounds like a win win situation to me.

Oh, and when you win that 5d Mk ii, remember who the first person to give you advice here was :D

Most reactions

Back