mmaria

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
@limr you're a mod now!!!!???
That's just a wonderful surprise :band::bouncingsmileys:

Hello people! Hope you didn't forget me :1219::1219::1219:

Just had an argument with the guy who's trying to convince me that I need to get rid of Smena 8M. I don't quite understand how pushy is he! He says I'm just trowing my money buying the film for it and else .....
Oh I've just got one more message about " non worthy plastic film toys" from another guy... he wants me to borrow his good film camera and see what film really is.

Why people don't want to let me use "plastic film toys"!?
Just let me be!
If I want to try something, why would you try to convince me not to!?
Unfortunately I can't ignore the first guy because he'll sell me some bw film which I can't fine elsewhere

(oh... I'm not sure but I kinda think that I missed you guys ;))

Hi! Who are you?

:wink:

Welcome back.
and I still know nothing about film.
Yes Limr is a mod now. but now *just* a Mod, but a RED Mod !! (fyi, they couldn't decide to kick her out or not, so they just made her a mod LMAO)
and she can knit quite well from what I hear.

Our standards were lowered...I mean raised!

@limr you're a mod now!!!!???
That's just a wonderful surprise :band::bouncingsmileys:

Hello people! Hope you didn't forget me :1219::1219::1219:

Just had an argument with the guy who's trying to convince me that I need to get rid of Smena 8M. I don't quite understand how pushy is he! He says I'm just trowing my money buying the film for it and else .....
Oh I've just got one more message about " non worthy plastic film toys" from another guy... he wants me to borrow his good film camera and see what film really is.

Why people don't want to let me use "plastic film toys"!?
Just let me be!
If I want to try something, why would you try to convince me not to!?
Unfortunately I can't ignore the first guy because he'll sell me some bw film which I can't fine elsewhere

(oh... I'm not sure but I kinda think that I missed you guys ;))

Liked your stuff on the other site. Look forward to some of it getting over here too.

Hi Marija. Welcome back and look forward to your new work.

She's back! SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!

That's a cool little camera, now I want one! They're cheap enough on Etsy.

Hi Marija! I've been away as well, and have come back to see old friends (even on the internet, one can be friends with people we've never met in person), and I'm hoping to see more of your work. As for the guys, you probably already know, but the standard factory setup for guys is "full confidence, they/we are right, etc.". There is a customization program, but the user interface is not intuitive, and one needs certain operator privileges to access them. I know this watching my wife teach my daughters the basics of the GOS.

Welcome back! And those guys know nothing...................at least your shooting film!!!!!!! :headbang:

And Congrats Limr!!!!!

Howdy, stranger!
smiley_quickdraw.gif

Most reactions

New Topics

Back