I GOT NOTICED!

D-B-J

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Per-se. The CEO of Fugoo commented on one of my Instagram photo's (the one below) and asked me to email him, so I did, and he said he would send me some accessories for my speaker (mounts, new jackets, etc.) as long as I keep including the speaker in my pictures. I AM SO EXCITED :)

Untitled by f_one_eight, on Flickr

Cheers!
Jake

Congrats! It's always nice when something you've done gets noticed. Bet he sees it as a little bit of free advertising for his company.

EDIT - Forgot to ask, how do you like that speaker? I've been looking for one and this is on my list of possibilities.

Congrats! It's always nice when something you've done gets noticed. Bet he sees it as a little bit of free advertising for his company.

EDIT - Forgot to ask, how do you like that speaker? I've been looking for one and this is on my list of possibilities.

LOVE it. Incredibly powerful and clean sound, especially from such a small package. I haven't used others, but I can tell you this fits all my needs and is something I should have bought a year ago :)

Per-se. The CEO of Fugoo commented on one of my Instagram photo's (the one below) and asked me to email him, so I did, and he said he would send me some accessories for my speaker (mounts, new jackets, etc.) as long as I keep including the speaker in my pictures. I AM SO EXCITED :)

Untitled by f_one_eight, on Flickr

Cheers!
Jake

Good for you! That is quite a setup you got!

Maybe not quite free advertising for them, but I think companies often do this sort of thing because it's probably cheaper than having to pay or hire a photographer. The expectation would be getting a contract with specific terms of compensation and how/where the photos would be used and for whatever specified amount of time.

Maybe not quite free advertising for them, but I think companies often do this sort of thing because it's probably cheaper than having to pay or hire a photographer. The expectation would be getting a contract with specific terms of compensation and how/where the photos would be used and for whatever specified amount of time.

Definitely. They send me $50 or $100 in products, and I provide them with a bunch of advertising and such. It's brilliant on their part. And hey, maybe it'll help me get noticed more :)

Woot!!! That's pretty cool!

That's cool. Now ask them for a check accessories wont bye you new photography gear.

That's cool. Now ask them for a check accessories wont bye you new photography gear.

No it won't, but it's a start. [emoji5]️

Hell yeah man! Instagram has led to a bunch of stuff like that for me, which is why it's one of my favorite social media outlets. I'm more than happy to tag a company in my IG photos for free stuff

I notice you all the time.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back