I just fell a bit bored....

Mom : "Honey, I want you to make some friends this summer, lots of them."
Smalls : "Yeah, I know. But I'm not good at anything. Face it, I'm just an egghead. "--The Sandlot

HAHA! I love that movie....here's some more.

Ham: "This pop ain't working, Benny! I'm bakin' like a toasted cheeser! It's so out hot here!"

Squints: "FOR-EV-ER!!!"

"Well Peter, It seems you've been missing a lot of work lately."- Bob
"I wouldn't say I've been missing it."- Peter
***Office Space***

"I've come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubble gum." -Nada, THEY LIVE.

Man I can do this ALL DAY!!!

mygrain said:
"I've come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubble gum." -Nada, THEY LIVE.

Man I can do this ALL DAY!!!

Even before reading this one...I was going to post the same quote...only from Dazed & Confused

I came here to do two things: drink some beer and kick some ass. And we're almost out of beer.

Wooderson: "You got a joint?"
Mitch: "No...not on me man."
Wooderson: "It'd be a lot cooler if you did."

Man I love them high school girls. I get older, they stay the same age.

Michael Bolton : "Yeah, well at least your name isn't Michael Bolton."

Samir : "You know there's nothing wrong with that name."

Michael : "There was nothing wrong with it... until I was about 12 years old and that no-talent ass clown became famous and started winning Grammys."

Samir : "Hmm... well why don't you just go by Mike instead of Michael?"

Michael :" No way. Why should I change? He's the one who sucks."

-Office Space-

mygrain said:
***Office Space***

That movie was SO funny!!!

Here's some more:

Peter: I think that the guy might actually be able to help. I mean, he did help Anne lose weight.

Samir: Peter, she's anorexic.

Peter: Yeah, I know. They guy's really good.
-Office Space

Joanna : So, where do you work, Peter?
Peter Gibbons : Initech.
Joanna : In-yeah, what do you do there?
Peter Gibbons : I sit in a cubicle and I update bank software for the 2000 switch.
Joanna : What's that?
Peter Gibbons : Well see, they wrote all this bank software, and, uh, to save space, they used two digits instead of four. So like 98 instead of 1998? Uh, so I go through these thousands of lines of code and, uh... it doesn't really matter. I uh, I don't like my job, and, uh, I don't think I'm gonna go anymore.
-Office Space

Joanna : "How dare you judge me? Look at you. You're just some penny-stealing... criminal... man."
Peter Gibbons : "Well that may be, but at least I never slept with Lumbergh."--Office Space

md

core_17 said:
mygrain said:
***Office Space***

That movie was SO funny!!!

Office Space is one of the funniest movies I've ever scene. I bet I've seen it almost 20 times. You don't have to spend eight hours in a cubical(sp?) , even though I do, to feel the agony Peter faces everyday.lol.

Lawrence : [shouting through the wall from his apartment] "Hey Peter man, check out channel 9, it's the breast exams."--Office Space

md

"Let me ask you something. When you come in on Monday, and you're not feelin' real well, does anyone ever say to you, 'Sounds like someone has a case of the Mondays'?"- Peter
"No. No, man. ****, no, man. I believe you'd get your ass kicked sayin' something like that, man."- Lawrence

...MORE OFFICE SPACE.

"Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun."- Ash, Army of Darkness.

Lawrence: Hey Peter!

Peter: Yeah?

Lawrence: Watch out for your cornhole, bud.

Peter: Okay, Lawrence.

...EVEN MORE OFFICE SPACE! :)

Michael: We get caught laundering money, we're not going to white collar resort prison. No, no, no. We're going to Federal 'Pound me in the Ass' prison

...AND MORE....

Milton: I believe you have my stapler?

...AND MORE...

Peter: I think that the guy might actually be able to help. I mean, he did help Anne lose weight.

Samir: Peter, she's anorexic.

Peter: Yeah, I know. They guy's really good.

...OK, I'm done with OFFICE SPACE quotes for now! :) :) :)

THE CROW

Eric Draven: They're all dead. They just don't know it yet.

Eric Draven: Little things use to mean so much to Shelley -- I thought they were kind of trivial. Believe me, nothing is trivial.

T-Bird: I got trouble. One of my men got himself perished. Top Dollar: Yeah and who might that be? T-Bird: Tin Tin, somebody stuck his blades in all his major organs in alphabetical order.

Sarah: If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them. Buildings burn. People die. But real love lives forever.

Gandalf: "fly, you fools"--The Fellowship Of The Ring

Smeagol : "...and take it for ME."

Gollum : "For us."

Smeagol : "I meant for us"--The Return Of The King

Aragorn : "For Frodo."--The Return Of The King

md

Most reactions

New Topics

Back