i knew i loved you before i met you

I don't care who you are. That picture is hilarious.

I agree with some people on here. I think instead of saying everything negative about it, say something at least positive and say what she needs to work on nicely. I understand she/he asked for C&C but we could be a little nicer about it.

The only thing I have to say is I enjoyed the title and the theme of the picture. Like other people said though, I think it would have been a GREAT picture of she were in fact dressed a little better. It would make the picture that much more memorable, and meaningful.

ok. firstly.... please let the OP respond to some of these responses... im starting to cringe reading all these.

I don't care who you are. That picture is hilarious.

Second, remarks like the one above will possibly get you an infraction or temp banned, we will not tollerate it.

Sometimes you need a sharp knife to carve your pumpkin archie

wow! did not expect this to be such an intertesting thread! thanks for all the input! i do not have photoshop at the moment so i was just messng around with what windows gave me. as for the clothes i agree. she had spent the night at my house and it was a spur of the moment thing when we were leaving. i do appreciate all of your help!

Most reactions

Back