i know...

JimmyJaceyMom

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
There are lots of things wrong with these but I'm just trying to get better. Thanks for looking.
she is squinting- my bad!
momportrait2.jpg

um, ignore that awful leaf in the front there. oops
momwimdow.jpg

momgrungy.jpg

momjacey.jpg

Darn toe is cut off! grrr!
momwitch.jpg

momtall.jpg

i know this has too much contrast but its what i wanted it to look like. :) It was a request to have one taken while smoking
momsmoke.jpg

mother.jpg

4 and 5 are my picks. I like those two and yeah well, the toe's gone, but that one's still among of the nicest of her, I think.

I feel she has the kind of eyes that do ask for some fill flash to be used in most outdoor photos, for when the light comes partly from the sky above, her eyebrows cast these ... what has someone called these shadows again? ... panda eye shadows (I think) on her, throwing her eyes into too deep shadows. She will look so tired then, you know?

You are right. My mistake is that I only have the on camera flash and I was really far away because I had to use my long lens so the flash wouldnt do anything as I was half way across the yard.
Thank you for your comments. I am doing some outdoor shots with a high school senior this Friday and I will surely remmeber this advice.. guess that is what praacticing is all about. :D

I s'pose I'll bump this one more time just to see... :wink:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back