Photos OK to edit
4049986063_2d7e370b6c_b.jpg

4050759066_5f95827c72_b.jpg

C&C please :)

Thank you for your time!

Regards,

B.

Last edited:
Is this a candid shot or shots of your kids/kids you know?

I'm left wanting more. What are the two kids interested in and what is the third kid interested in? I find the image doesn't tell enough of a story to be an interesting candid.

Technically the shot is nice, nice exposure. Composition is ok, colours are nice. I would of opted with a smaller aperture, just a bit. Having the two front most kids mostly in focus and the back girl blurry makes the image seem unbalanced. Having them all in focus, or the first in focus and the second and third more noticably out of focus (DOF) would work.

I see this is also your first post, so welcome to the community. Hopefully you will take the time to introduce yourself and not just be a drive by poster.

Hey!
Thanks for watching and for your note :)
I don't know the kids. Actually I took the shot from quiet a distance. Kid's mother (?) was trying to sit them on a big stone and to take a picture of them. I was hanging around with my girlfriend and we had a very simple camera (panasonic of some sort as I can recall) but I took the shot. For the protocol, the kid's mother never did :DD

As for the introducing I thought I did it somewhere around the forum. Hmmm.
Ok, I am total newbie but I have some knowledge of composition etc. being first assistant director / director. I am pretty good explaining what I want to see but I think the time has come to try to picture all that myself :lol:
So far I found it very hard, wish me luck!
P.S.
Have to look for a good still camera...
Regards,
b.

Last edited:
I'm also curious to know what is holding their interest, especially the girl in front. It looks like she has her eye on something unpleasant. I think she makes the shot with that look.

I like the composition and skin tones, and I suppose a slightly smaller aperture would have helped. However, I don't think I would have even noticed if I didn't read Bigt's post. Overall, I'd give that first shot a :thumbup:+

Nice looking kids.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back