Nikon F3 HP or Leica R4s

• Nikon F3 HP w/ Nikkor Ai-s 50mm f/2

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Leica R4s w/ Leitz 50mm f/2 Summicron-R

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Nikom FM3a w Nikkor Ai-s 50mm f/2

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
True. I love this Summicron already and I haven't even developed any film from this camera. The lens just feels so perfect.

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk

Did they make the Old noctilux for the R system? The f/1 version.

Is it the same one as the original 1.2 one for the M but with an R mount?

How I would want to get my hands on that impressive piece of glass! :D

An M9-P with a new Noctilux is on my wishlist. The way that lens renders images at f/0.95 is incredible

I am not sure why some people are against Leica Rs and the Leica R lenses.
In fact, at above 90mm, the Leica R lenses seem to do quite better than their M counterparts (at least the last time I checked).
In this case however, given the choices that you have, I believe the Nikon F3 is the best choice.
Now if you were comparing the R6 and/or 6.2 or above, I'd go for Leica.

Went for the R4s already, The nikon was too large for the purpose I'm using this SLR for. Tge R4s is smaller than a Nikon FE too actually. :)

Good choice! I have an R3 electronic and I use it quiet often, but I have to admit I use the Nikon F3 just a bit more :)

I'd imagine the F3, or the Fm3a would be a "better" camera generally. But I'm really happy about this R4s so far. That Summicron fifty has the smoothest focusing I have ever tried. And the whole setup feels incredibly well built.

I also have the Summicron R50, and yes, it is an awesome lens!

Can't wait to develop the photographs from the R4s. My FE with the Ai-s 50 f/2 was a tad dissapointing honestly. The AF-S 50 f/1.4G I use on mt D800 is much much sharper.

That Ai-s lens isn't in the best shape though. But this Summicron looks pristine, and so does the camera.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back