I need your help. This is driving me EFFING INSANE.

I like the blue-ish matte look, but I think it could be reduced just a little bit. I think it makes the shadows blend together a little too much to the point where some depth is lost in the hair and the sweater. Otherwise, I think this is beautiful.

As for something that may be bugging you; I noticed a small dark spot on the under side of her wrist. It caught my attention, but doesn't really bother me.

Thanks Dan! :sillysmi:

Full disclosure... you were the one I was waiting for. :lol:

It was the coloring that had me reeling for a while. I asked a friend a question, and it turned into a 3 way discussion between him and his artist friend, all with different ideas and I couldn't let it go, hahahaha.

In the end, I came home, looked at it the next day, took a piece of advice from the one friend, ditched everything else, and decided I was good with it.

Since you are usually the one with something to say about the coloring in my images, I was curious as to what you thought, since no one else mentioned anything about it. Although what you mentioned, isn't what was bothering me about it.

Between you and my friend... you always seem to mention a "lime green", and he always thinks I make things "too yellow", haha. So I was desperately trying to avoid both of those while working on processing this. :biglaugh:
Haha, well that makes me feel pretty speshul!

I don't think the yellow tones are bad in this shot; they compliment the model and the styling.

Wow. It's amazing how many nit picks we can find in a photo... Sad almost.
She literally asked us to pick it to pieces to try and solve what was bothering her about the photo. Calm yourself.

I realize that. I can't be amazed at how many different nit picks we can find about a good image?

I'm a little late to the party. :(
As for the photo.......... It's tribal! It is the worst example of photography I have ever ever seen, you should just give up and quit!!!! And send your cameras and gear to me!:allteeth:

Okay now the serious part.:)
It looked great to me, nothing really jumped out as being wrong. If I was you, I would notch this down as another successful shoot!!!:1219:

I'm a little late to the party. :(
As for the photo.......... It's tribal! It is the worst example of photography I have ever ever seen, you should just give up and quit!!!! And send your cameras and gear to me!:allteeth:

Okay now the serious part.:)
It looked great to me, nothing really jumped out as being wrong. If I was you, I would notch this down as another successful shoot!!!:1219:

Haha, thanks! :allteeth:

Most reactions

Back