I s photography a Waste of Time if You Don't Display You Pictures?

I'm too embarressed to show my photo's because they are pretty damn ****e compared to most peoples
Please I think we have all seen some terrible ones. Why do you think they are that bad. Maybe all you need is a little help.
Well my view on this is why keep all of you negatives from film or the photos you had developed? I mena nobody is really going to see them. So why not just burn them all. Did you not have fun taking them or, dont they mean anything to you? For me it is more like I can see where I have been and, what I have seen. I do post some but, not all on my smugmug. THe rest are just for me or, my family.

It is my hobby, which means it is for me. In the last month, I have taken about 100 photos...check out how many I posted here....zippo :p I lost my motivation to post a long time ago, so now I will keep my photos for me and my other space :mrgreen:

:(:(:(

*GASP!!!*

Some of us live and breath to see your work!!! :hug::

(Please post more pics.....puleeeeeeeze!!??? :lol:...I'm not 'above' begging!! LOL!!)

:sexywink:

The simple answer: No

The even more simpler answer: Still no.

I don't care if anybody see my pictures. I prefer to show my pics anonymously, so this is what I do. Only the pictures and how I create them counts. But then again, what do I know. I just take pictures.

I enjoy the experience and also the results. It's about being creative. And it's a creative process. Personally, it is not a waste of my time if I don't display them. But why not?

For me, I like to show my pictures but I don't show everything especially on the web. On my flickr, I only post the one I like the most. I think it's great to have comments on your work because you can learn a lot and do better the next time. I did hang a few of my many shoots on my walls but that's enough for me.

The best part is to take nice photographs that you like and enjoy them!

Personally everyone except TPF members sees my work (unless you click my website). My goal in life is to "get my work out there". I believe there is a huge learning process involved when displaying your work wether it be web or print. Of course some folks have a different opinion. That is fine. Like I always say; photography is a very personal journey. Do what ever you want.

Love & Bass

Most reactions

Back