I salvaged more!

Verbal

$100
Reaction score
These are all old shots as well, from early this year and late last year. I do apologize to keep bombarding you with photos (especially a thousand black and whites, and pics of alleyways, lol), but as always I really really appreciate all your comments and feedback!

Like everything else you've posted...fabulous! #3 is an amazing shot! I love the way that the creek just gently pulls your eye through the photo to the tree and skyline. Good job :thumbup: :thumbup:

Thanks a lot Woodsac! It's nice to have a fun! And know you've definitely got one with me... your work is just amazing.

Cool foggy look in the first one!

The portrait one of the river is sweeeeet! Very picturesque! what an amazing place to be.

I'm glad you're on a "searching-my-archives-spree"!
And these show that you are not only good at photographing alleys. You are very good at that, as we could see yesterday and the day before!
But you also know how to frame nature. The river photos, both of them, are very nice! For one who has only just learned how to photograph rushing waters, I do appreciate those now even more! :)

o freaks.. i wrote replies to yours and meyshas post and my internet crapped out.. so here goes again...

love the drama in the water in the 4th shot.. very cool!
the look in the first pic is pretty neat..
thanks for sharing these :)

i like the water shots....excellent tones!

interesting perspective in the first....works!

I love # 3...the other ones are cool too...im just addicted to water shots

Wow...all of these are awesome...as usual. :thumbup: I love #2...the bird really does it for me.

Please keep looking through that archive...these are awesome. :hail:

I concur. Excellent style and shots. I'm a sucker for B&W boat shots, and that fire boat is nicely done. The bird really captures the moment.

Well done.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back