I swear that time has stopped....

hahaha I was the first who translated this yeah :D ok ok ... thanks guys I know you love me :) Mentos the greatest :D j/k

Yippieh! :)
What I said, what I said, what I said! :D
Yay! Oh, sooooo sweet! And a lovely name for h......

That's right, a girl. My expression went something like "A what? Maybe you should take some more pictures just to be sure". But, the u/s tech pointed out all the vital parts and I have to agree, it looked girlish to me. I don't think I'll truly believe it until she's born. But here you have a very unshy Evelyn Maria Power:

shotgun.jpg

huh I don't see anything :p only black and white dots....

AlisonPower said:
That's right, a girl. My expression went something like "A what? Maybe you should take some more pictures just to be sure". But, the u/s tech pointed out all the vital parts and I have to agree, it looked girlish to me. I don't think I'll truly believe it until she's born. But here you have a very unshy Evelyn Maria Power:

shotgun.jpg
Hi, Evelyn! :waves: :lovey: We all can't wait to see you!!!

Congrats to the proud Mom and Dad! :cheer:

mentos_007 said:
huh I don't see anything :p only black and white dots....

:lol: That's just it! If it was a boy you would see something else ;)

JonMikal said:
i predicted this long ago.....all prize $ is mine!!!

Prize money? Look Aubrey, Jon just offered to pay for her wedding. That's so sweet :thumbsup:

Congrats Dad, Mom! :cheer:

core_17 said:
TERRI WAS RIGHT!!! She said you kept accidentally saying 'she' for a reason, and she was right!!!! :)
No, Alison was right. Her peripheral brain was writing "she" all along, remember? I just called her on it a few times. ;)

OMG - do the boys know? Are you going to let it be a surprise? They are going to love their baby sister! :D

We just told them now. Lucas said "Oh, cool, and her name will be Chase" and Chris said "Oh, uh, okay, can I watch TV now?" :lol:

Most reactions

Back