I Turned My Brother In Law Into A Zombie!

BTilson

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Sounds like a bad B horror movie, doesn't it? This is my first "dark side" worthy image. Lots of photoshopping obviously. C&C is certainly welcome if anyone feels like giving it.

2983010428_0a5aff6d2d_o.jpg

Thanks!

Wow..that is some great ps work. Yeah, that is allowed down here in the pit....even tho those anal lightsiders frown on it. :lol: They should stay in the Photographic Discussions section. :lol:
Never seen a zombie with glasses before, but Im really diggin it. Well done. Pull up a coffin and hang out.

I think I will... I had a blast doing this, and it's only inspired to me to continue along this path. I've always been a fan of horror, especially zombie related material.

Thanks!

I think I will... I had a blast doing this, and it's only inspired to me to continue along this path. I've always been a fan of horror, especially zombie related material.

Thanks!
Cool. Looking forward to more of your stuff. We are not cranky down here like those lightsider people. :lmao: Just have fun with it bro.
I got my tickets for SAW 5 this Sunday...woo hoo. Im a fan of that series and the classic horror movies too.

do you mind if i join your zombie army?

n1056039083_30147532_7424.jpg

I know this thread is old but when I saw it I new I had to post in it.

sb3qyu.jpg

HI there, I love this site now. After seeing all of those pictures done by our friends here that had this talent..man i can't wait to see those next pictures. Keep posting.. Love it..

Most reactions

New Topics

Back