I want some comments!!

Here's the luv..... :wink:

I like the site. I find it easy to navigate. My biggest problem is with the front page, all that black and those tiny little blue letters up left....hard to see.

You sure have been a busy boy; you've added tons of stuff since I last looked! :D Getting better all the time. :thumbsup:

hey, I can give you some newbie luv

I was most impressed by the black and whites and by the close-up shots.

I especially liked the ones shot from an interesting angle. Very nice thinking-outside-the-box. :D

i cant find where comments are enabled....

i still adore that funky colour pic of your friend at night with the blurred lights behind.

hmm, only advice is make it obvious that that pic is the enter page, if you need some help with any of the programming or a lille news posting script i recon i can whip something up for you mate, no charge :)

For a start, in your code you have.

Code:
<title>New Page 1</title>

You wanna change it so it says something like this.

Code:
<title>Pheonix Photo</title>

This is one of the few things i could help you alter to make ur site look a lille more profesional, although it looks good now :)

good stuff good stuff. i was just looking at it earlier today. theresnothing i dont like or love.

Have you everbeen in a book shop and not taken any interest in a best seller with an uninspiring cover ? your front page , I think needs something doing with it to Grab the attention more

Your pics are spot on, in particular the B & Ws. the model shots are V. good too !!! (please tell me you didn't shoot Keira Knightly!)

hobbes28 said:
I like it. You take some darn good pics. I guess you also machine...smaller world.
yeah i have a degree in tool making.

but i hated it because i never knew where my check was coming from.

md

Cool pics - "Gracie" is a fantastic shot, but you should fix the light line on the forehead - just run a healing brush over it once to make it less contrasty. Would be awesome! All the b/ws seem to need a bit of contrast, but that's just my style. I like it. Didn't look at much of the 'other' gallery, but the other 3 are tip-top.

Matt

Most reactions

New Topics

Back