Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I.

Can't.

Sleep.

:grumpy:

And I would really like to.

Really.

I'm exhausted. We are going to have a long several weeks ahead (read my thread in this board titled "Aw, helll...") and I have to ride/train on my recently aqcuired horse Alfred in the morning.

And he is lazy. He needs.... encouragement. How am I supposed to provide this energy when I can't sleep???? :er:

It is now 4:17. Daddy gets up at 5:00. Maybe then I can turn on the TV. I have been up since 2:32.

I guess I'll go finish off the Family Sized bag of strawberry Twizzlers.

Or the box of Starbucks Mocha Truffles.

Yeah that should really help me get to sleep.

Help. Me. :confused:

That's not fair. Way too early in the morning to tease me like that. :biggrin:

-laugh- Yeah well the way the nylon gets dragged off of Alfred's behind, I doubt you'd envy him.

I got four hours sleep last night and have been awake since 1am. It's 17:20 right now.

I can't function like that. I got 4 hours myself. And I'm already having troubles. Ha.

To kill some time, you could resize your signature photos. The forum rules say that they must be no taller than 60 pixels.
Thanks ;)

I was just falling asleep on the sofa but got woken up by a Spitfire doing three fly-overs low enough to almost see the pilot. If anything is going to wake you up that will!

LOL Kegger. We have none. We have Tylenol. But I once had a terrible experience with Tylenol PM. So I refuse to take the PM anymore.

Oooh hot dang Ferny... We have planes fly over all the time. Mostly practice from the aviation school in town or the military institute, sometimes crop sprayers just flyin around. They aren't that loud.

However. I once was awakened in the middle of the night by a phone call because our hired hand was getting shot at by some random guy at his house.

Creepy? I would say so.

well that is what you get in the wild wild west is it not?
Or has TV lied to me yet again?

I was just falling asleep on the sofa but got woken up by a Spitfire doing three fly-overs low enough to almost see the pilot. If anything is going to wake you up that will!

huh, and why would he be doing fly overs that low?

im glad i live far enough away from the airport we don't get planes that low to often.

huh, and why would he be doing fly overs that low?

im glad i live far enough away from the airport we don't get planes that low to often.

There's an RAF base at te end of the garden - no runway. Might be to do with that or it might be to do with the Battle of Britain day last Monday. A friend told me he landed at Duxford and parked up shortly after flying over here.

Oooh hot dang Ferny... We have planes fly over all the time. Mostly practice from the aviation school in town or the military institute, sometimes crop sprayers just flyin around. They aren't that loud.
Like this? He obviosuly wasn't THIS low.

[ame]http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=t_CaOmKUztY[/ame]

Most reactions

New Topics

Back