Ideas for A Level assignment?

timputtick

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I've been set an assignment of photographs relevant to reflection, repetition and low-light.
I am stuck for inventive ideas and would appreciate any abstract or interesting routes I can take with these genres. The pictures can literally be anything that's relevant so please help!? :D

I'd just bring my camera and go out and look for it. Repetition is all over the place. You can find repeating patterns, colours, shapes, textures... again, all over the place. Look for it, and you'll find it.

As for reflection, they can be found everywhere as well - all from small reflections in chrome parts to huge mountains and cloudscapes in a still lake.

I'd just go out and see.

Low light, 3 pieces of A4, this shot won a competition last week printed version looked much better

IMG4463-L.jpg

Reflection

1142473646_8Sa5v-L.jpg

gsgary said:
Low light, 3 pieces of A4, this shot won a competition last week printed version looked much better

Reflection

I really like these! You posted them on one of Amoments threads too and it gave me the idea to try out some reflection shots! Mine don't even compare to yours but thanks for the idea!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back