Identify the ....I don't know what it is. Dragonfly??

doc.jpg

god you act like a ****ing *****.

forum rules are to post pics at a reasonable size. i think they even give you dimensions. you fail at this daily.

cry me a river.

*edit*
quoted from the how to post pictures sticky...
"The maximum size should be no more than 800 pixels wide, and 600 pixels high, in order for it to fit on most screens without having to scroll."
:er:

There. Happy now????
Now, quit ur whining.

dsc28012.jpg

hey! cool pic!
really liking the dof in this. :thumbup:

Now I'm having a question: why this crop. This is not what the camera gave you. Compact digital cameras would give you an 800x600px frame, my camera would give me an 800x533px frame. I think the ratio is called 4:3 or 3:2. (Personally I prefer the latter, but that's probably because I'm most used to it).

But this is a crop.
Why THIS crop?
Why did you choose it?

And here he is again.
Never ceases to amaze me.
I should have known , but ohhhhh nooooo, I give him the benifit of the doubt.
And what does he do with it? This.

Unbelievable.

This is the same guy who claims he ignores me.
This is truly unbelievable.

And now what is it going to be??????????????????
Moderator!!!! Did you see what I X L R 8 said??????????????????
He's stalking me , HELP!!!!
Hurry up, ban him.

Now I'm having a question: why this crop. This is not what the camera gave you. Compact digital cameras would give you an 800x600px frame, my camera would give me an 800x533px frame. I think the ratio is called 4:3 or 3:2. (Personally I prefer the latter, but that's probably because I'm most used to it).

But this is a crop.
Why THIS crop?
Why did you choose it?

I was hoping nobody would ask me that.
I Dont really know.
I don't klnow a whole lot about cropping. I was more or less playing with the image.

We've never banned anyone here for being funny or showing a sense of humour!
Don't hope for that.

*edit*
"The maximum size should be no more than 800 pixels wide, and 600 pixels high, in order for it to fit on most screens without having to scroll."
Not for nothin but that does NOT specify a MINIMUM size for the photo. I'm not saying he shouldn't have posted it bigger, I'm just saying he is not obligated by the rules (that you quote) to post it bigger.

But he is obligated to post it within specifications (IE NOT huge), so folks with slower browsers don't have issues, especially those who browse the forum on their phones.

The photo was (in fact still is) being posted in a very big version (3228x2601px!!!), and the system will therefore automatically resize it to a viewable (for everyone, even people with an older screen) size. One click is enough to see it big. Which could have been done by anyone and, in fact, still can be done by anyone.

But it is true: it is kinder to resize it before uploading it to the www, and link a resized version to here, so it'll load easily enough.

Even if the forum re-sizes the image for our monitors, the browser still has to load the full image. Which is where the issue is, and is exacerbated by the connection speed the viewer has available.

*edit*
Not for nothin but that does NOT specify a MINIMUM size for the photo. I'm not saying he shouldn't have posted it bigger, I'm just saying he is not obligated by the rules (that you quote) to post it bigger.

woah. i think i might be dim because im not sure i understand what you're getting at.:(

i quoted what the maximum should be...minimum doesnt really matter unless CC is wanted. post it 1x1 for all i care. i was only pointing out that the pic was larger than the requested maximum dimensions.

:scratch:

i think i got pwnd then because i cant comprehend what im reading. lol

*edit*

woah. i think i might be dim because im not sure i understand what you're getting at.:(

i quoted what the maximum should be...minimum doesnt really matter unless CC is wanted. post it 1x1 for all i care. i was only pointing out that the pic was larger than the requested maximum dimensions.

:scratch:
I just don't get internet sarcasm. I actually thought you were telling him to post it bigger instead of being sarcastic by saying "moar bigger"

Most reactions

New Topics

Back