If you remember my thread about the "Noisy Nikon" Session........!

RowmyF

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I called the Mom and said that although I got a bunch of gorgeous shots from our session ...they were not PERFECTLY executed from what I saw in my mind..

I asked if I could come take her kids for a little bit to get more shots....she was TOTALLY up for the idea and I feel like it's so so so so much easier to shoot without parents around!!

Here are a couple examples from the 2nd part of this session.

3-2.jpg

2-2.jpg

NC2-6.jpg

NC2-5.jpg

Thank you so much!!

Well - I live in a beautiful neighborhood and I was down the block from my house. It was in front of my neighbor's house..all along the blocks near my house the homes have beautiful gates and driveways.

Nice! I think the 1st 2 are the best.. the 3rd, the background is a little busy for my taste and the 4th looks liek there is some color problem... maybe need less yellow and more red, I think.

Like the crop of number 1 over number 2 - but maybe not quite cut off the circular pattern.

Number three I think needs to cropped into a portrait as those hinges are leading the eye right out of the photo. (and flipping it as a mirror image didn't work on this one dang it!)

Agree with Kelly on number 4 - did you boost the saturation a little to high on that one?

Beautiful little subjects and interesting backgrounds!

I think they are really good! I like the colors and backgrounds. I agree though leave the whole circle in the photo.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back