I'm angry...

JeffieLove

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was "sharing" a camera with my mom until tonight.. She's afraid I'm going to "kill" the camera she JUST got for Christmas and has only picked up like 2 freakin times... She never mentioned having a problem with it until tonight...

Oh, how does she think I'm going to kill it? By running the battery down too many times...

I'm pissed... I understand it's her camera, but don't just all of a sudden decide you don't want to "share" with me until I get mine in 2 weeks... dumb... I'm ... grrr..

lol - I knew you'd be the first to reply after the PM's lol... And you're still laughing! :( Grr lol

yeah i'm laughing, cause its funny.

you got your P&S, work on topics we discussed.

I've moved 3 times in the last 18 months... I'm not sure what box it's in... I've given up on unpacking everything because I'm not planning on living with my parents for much longer...

I think it just really ticked me off because I had a set up together and everything... My only issue was getting the "yellow tinge" from the incandescent lights to disappear... so I was playing with settings and I think I finally had a good setting, just needed more stabilization for the camera... I got that all set up, then she decided to tell me not to use her camera... I'm using it too much and she's afraid it's going to die too fast...

IF YOU'RE NOT GOING TO USE THE CAMERA FOR WHAT IT'S FOR THEN WHY DID YOU BUY IT?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?

It's going to take me a good night's sleep to stop being mad about this lol...

IF YOU'RE NOT GOING TO USE THE CAMERA FOR WHAT IT'S FOR THEN WHY DID YOU BUY IT?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?

I am sure SHE is using the camera for what SHE bought it for. You are the one who is not using it for what it was bought for.

For some people, they are happy with a dSLR, kit lens, snapping 3-4 images every other week when the family is together for supper.

Respect her decision and her stuff. Is it a pain? Yes. It is fair? Probably not. But that dont mean crap when its all her decision to make.

:)

Hopefully the night sleep help ya :)

lol - the good night's sleep did help :) I did order my camera last night using my credit card (I'll just have to make payments on it, not a problem... It will work out better for me that way anyway...)

I should have the body by Tuesday (hopefully) and by then she should also have her 18-200 lens... She did tell me she was going to give me her 18-55... That's all I need for right now, but I will be investing in a 50mm f/1.8, and a 55-250 canon lens as soon as my tax money comes in...

The way I am looking at it right now, I paid $150 off on my credit card to make room for the body and memory card purchase... The 2 lenses I want are only going to cost me around $400 at the most (I think...)... Now I also have a little bit more money to play with to get a tripod, camera bag, remote release thing, and some supplies to make backdrops for portraits (although I still plan on doing more candids than anything) :)

So I didn't tell my mom that I ordered my camera... She'd just give me a bunch of crap about it... But I'll be happy, because mine will be a little better than hers (can you tell we're a competitive family?) and she won't be needing to borrow it ;)

But your name is Love.... You should be spreading warm fuzzies... not grrrrrsssss

Last edited:
lol - I spread warm fuzzies sometimes too :) It just wasn't happening last night!

Ahh families - you either love them or hate them
the confusing part is you often love and hate at the same time ;)

lol - the good night's sleep did help :) I did order my camera last night
I should have the body by Tuesday (hopefully) and by then she should also have her 18-200 lens... She did tell me she was going to give me her 18-55... That's all I need for right now, but I will be investing in a 50mm f/1.8, and a 55-250 canon lens as soon as my tax money comes in...

What Camera did u end up buying??

Oh boy I would be furious, I mean it's just sitting there, waiting to be used.... I bet there are all kinds of things to photograph around your house!

:popcorn:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back