I'm Baaaaaaaaaack! First Studio Shoot!

ababysean

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I had an AMAZING Time! I loved it! I have a zillion pictures but I cant' wait to share any longer! I've quick edited some. These were literally the first snaps I took!

2mphl6r.jpg

35253qb.jpg

a9vlok.jpg

soa3hc.jpg

2nsw7dz.jpg

352nm91.jpg

2irq8u8.jpg

Last edited:
WOW, really nice looks like it was well worth it! you learn a lot?

I learned SO much! And everyone was so NICE! It seems like people just want to share what they know, I was so scared they would be like, chick get out of my way, but not at all, they helped me with camera settings, lens choice, lighting. I mean it was amazing.

I am so jealous! Congrats, I am glad you decided to stick it out. I am sure knowing now, how it was, you would have kicked yourself for not going. Shots look great so far!

Looks like it was well worth it! Makes me wish I knew when stuff like that was going on- I so could have headed that way LOL

#5 was using natural light, I did have a borrowed lens, I'm not sure what kind it was but it got down to 2.8

Number 5 is my fave too. Glad you went and learned lots. Borrowed lens are trouble arent they? They often end up in your shopping cart at B&H somehow. Trixy little elves.

Looks like it was a lot of fun for you! :) I am also partial to the natural light shot in this.. But for some C&C (and this is coming from somebody who does the same thing all.the.time.) I'm not in love with how most of these are cropped. They cut out so much of the model, and have a bit of extra dead space at the top where more of her could have been.. if that makes sense.

Sometimes we're so busy getting the exposure correct the last thought to cross our minds is to give more consideration to how the subject (and especially if it's a person) is filling the frame, and where we've cut them off.

Otherwise, it looks like you learned a lot.. and the sheer experience of dealing with studio lighting and such was probably amazing! Also.. where do I find people who will let me borrow 2.8 lenses? :lol:

I agree about the cropping, but there were 5 other people also around me, shooting and they were more experienced so I kind of slid in where I could fit.... If I had her all to myself, they would have come out more like #5 where you see most of her (I had her all to myself in that one)
I have others of other models but man, she is just stunning... You know what is funny, in real life, she is kind of ugly, like I would never give her a second glace, but on photos, wow! She was my favorite girl to shoot. Even above those in skimpy outfits and nighties....
Even above the male with nothing on but jeans and a tool belt! haha

Oh, very cool! Thanks for the link! We're about 90 miles from Panama City/150ish from Pensacola I think :D Definately driveable!

nice photos except i think the background is a bit distracting(but maybe that's only me) and i agree about cropping especially in no 5 because the wall is not straight but you could fix this ,no 6 is my fave.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back