I'm back after the accident

annamaria

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi everyone I had a vehicle accident in December. Thankfully nothing fractured, but was very sore in many parts of my body and swollen including my head and hands. And for some reason I got depressed, I'm assuming because of the meds and the impact. Anyways I had not been taking photos until recently and have missed being on here. Hopefully when I have time I will upload a photo for you all to critique. :)

I'm glad you have survived! Welcome back! Stay healthy!

Yes, welcome back!

I had an accident a little over a year ago, Nov. 2013--broke two ribs and messed up my already bad knee pretty good. So I completely understand about the depressed part. I was still going, still doing things (in fact, spent three weeks going and doing in pain, thinking I was a wimp, when it turned out I had broken ribs even though the ER had said I didn't!). You slow down, and that can also kind of slow you down emotionally as well. For me, especially, because I already struggle with that in the winter.

Hope you're back at full speed!

Yes, welcome back!

I had an accident a little over a year ago, Nov. 2013--broke two ribs and messed up my already bad knee pretty good. So I completely understand about the depressed part. I was still going, still doing things (in fact, spent three weeks going and doing in pain, thinking I was a wimp, when it turned out I had broken ribs even though the ER had said I didn't!). You slow down, and that can also kind of slow you down emotionally as well. For me, especially, because I already struggle with that in the winter.

Hope you're back at full speed!

Hi there, I don't know how you did that, but your definitely not a wimp! Not in my book. I don't know how ER could have missed that! Unbelievable. Yes winter can be a real bummer. At least when it snows it brightens things up a bit. It's been cold here with the snow and ice brrrrrr. I hope you don't have any more pain. Thanks for the good wishes.

WELCOME BACK! Glad you made it through a challenging time.

WELCOME BACK! Glad you made it through a challenging time.

Thanks Derrell I appreciate it. Still having some issues especially with my fingers. It will take some time.

Welcome back :cheerful: and get back to the camera. The required flexibility in using your fingers will help your recovery, and your mood too :)

Derrel may have some free coupons for the TPF Burrito and bacon wrapped pizza bar that you can have.:encouragement:

Sorry for your experience!

Glad you're with us again!

Welcome back Maria! :)

Welcome back :cheerful: and get back to the camera. The required flexibility in using your fingers will help your recovery, and your mood too :)

Derrel may have some free coupons for the TPF Burrito and bacon wrapped pizza bar that you can have.:encouragement:

Thanks Astro, for the tpf burrito coupon sounds yummy! ;-)

I believe your right Dr. Astro, I will flex my cam fingers till they can't take anymore lol. But seriously I think your right! My mood has improved already.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back