Im new

Matt.H

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Im brand new to the forum and a Am. Photographer. I dont have any fancy equipment but I make do with what I do have and I think its pretty good. Comments are welcome and wanted. Thanks. These are just a couple of pictures I have taken. The first one is from a tree in the local cemetary and the second is a flower from out front of my house. I tend to take pictures of just about everything so please do check the other forum categorys for more of my work.

Picture002Copyrighted.jpg

Picture044copyrighted.jpg

Welcome to the forum -- we look forward to checking out more of your work!

Hiya Matt, and welcome to ThePhotoForum.
Of these two pics that you brought along as your "introduction present" for us, I particularly like the second with the big tulip flower in the middle which along with the two ones in its immediate surroundings forms a kind of diagonal line that goes from bottom right to the top left. I find this very nicely composed.

Welcome to the forum Matt. I gotta pick the second out these two images too.
Dont worry about the fancy equipment stuff, its how you use what ya got:thumbup: .

Welcome to TPF. I agree with LaFoto on the 2nd photo..the lines are very nice!

Im glad to be here! Most of my pictures are very random. I just find something that appeals to my eye and I take a picture. Its interesting how that turned out and I didnt even realize it. I do believe I have found a website that will be very helpful along the way to a career in Photography

LaFoto said:
I particularly like the second with the big tulip flower in the middle which along with the two ones in its immediate surroundings forms a kind of diagonal line that goes from bottom right to the top left. I find this very nicely composed.
I agree as well.

Welcome to TPF, Matt!

Most reactions

Back