I'm the FRESHMAKER

MDowdey said:
mentos_007 said:
hahah just let us meet and we will see :)

mento's,

because you are from foreign lands u might not understand this as well as us guys...but i dont think you realize how hot and awesome it would be to kiss a foreign girl. especially a blonde polish girl!! :oops: :lol: :twisted:

santino, help me out here...am i right? :p

mentos, that would absolutly make my day!

md

I do have to say MD is correct in this.

Scott WRG Editor said:
MDowdey said:
on a side note....ill stop being a male pig now.....well...for a couple minutes anyways... :wink:

md

Heh, I doubt you will be able to do that for a minute much less multiple minutes... of course I basing this on myself who has pretty much never stop being a pig :)

scott...im right there with ya bro.

md

md it means "Polish girls has the most vitamins in the world" but to be true it means that Polish girls are the hottest huhuhu :p

freshmaker yeah? :p

mentos_007 said:
md it means "Polish girls has the most vitamins in the world" but to be true it means that Polish girls are the hottest huhuhu :p

well take some more pics of some polish girls and let me be the judge!!!! :twisted:

md

ads?! Jeff I think that the Polish girls are often blond while Spanish usually black-haired :p

MDowdey said:
mentos_007 said:

well take some more pics of some polish girls and let me be the judge!!!! :twisted:

md

mentos: take some pics of your friends and show them to Matt, let him judge :D (actually you don't have to, but let's proof it :p)
*my-patriot-soul-rises-again* :wink:

...or just wait till I come to visit Poland again. :p

santino said:
MDowdey said:
mentos_007 said:

md

mentos: take some pics of your friends and show them to Matt, let him judge :D (actually you don't have to, but let's proof it :p)
*my-patriot-soul-rises-again* :wink: :p

hes got the right idea!!!
md

Most reactions

Back