I'm......

lostprophet

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm bored, fed up and I can stand no more, entertain me

NOW!

Lostprophet .. you know it is banana week on the forum? Maybe that gives some possibilities of entertainment ...

or just visit the black and white forum more often :p

*makes goo goo faces at Andy and talks like a baby*

OOOOGABOOOGA BOOO! Who's a good boy? Who's a good boy???

not entertaining enough, try harder

Lostprophet .. you know it is banana week on the forum? Maybe that gives some possibilities of entertainment ...

or just visit the black and white forum more often :p

ok, so ive not been about much of late, I turn my back for 5 minutes and its banana week? looks like I'm going to have to keep my eye on your lot

black & white forum? what like that old fashioned flim stuff, I mean film stuff

speaking of which, I sold 3 rolls of film this week, man we had a big party after that!! I mean 3 rolls of film! Not had a week like that in months, we might have to place a order for 5 more rolls soon

ok, so ive not been about much of late, I turn my back for 5 minutes and its banana week? looks like I'm going to have to keep my eye on your lot

it .. it .. it is not our fault master! The bananas just appeared from out of nowhere! Now they are everywhere! :confused:

I am sure those little yellow bastards are planning something!

black & white forum? what like that old fashioned flim stuff, I mean film stuff

exactly, that or digital images which by accident lost all their colour ...

speaking of which, I sold 3 rolls of film this week, man we had a big party after that!! I mean 3 rolls of film! Not had a week like that in months, we might have to place a order for 5 more rolls soon

That is because we don't store food bud rolls of film in our fridges ... so we do not need to buy any ....

*gets naked*

*makes goo goo faces at Andy and talks like a baby*

OOOOGABOOOGA BOOO! Who's a good boy? Who's a good boy???

Andy, I am so sorry you are bored, DESPITE the fact that you sold 3 rolls of film during this week, and DESPITE the fact that it is banana week (and I seem to be one!) ... but it is time for me to go to bed now, the alarm will go off at 5:15 tomorrow morning, yessssss, on a SUNDAY morning. Yes-yes-yes.

Pity me!!!

Andy, I am so sorry you are bored, DESPITE the fact that you sold 3 rolls of film during this week, and DESPITE the fact that it is banana week (and I seem to be one!) ... but it is time for me to go to bed now, the alarm will go off at 5:15 tomorrow morning, yessssss, on a SUNDAY morning. Yes-yes-yes.

Pity me!!!

My alarm will be going off at 4 am! I have to work at 6! PITY MEEEEE!!! :p

gets naked, sits on recliner, scratches, belches, falls asleep......

Darn I wish it were International Talk Like a Pirate day.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back