Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Just a few shots from today

sunsignhq9.jpg

blocksai8.jpg

lighthousevk8.jpg

mispecdq9.jpg

last one is especially nice, i would like to see it a little lighter below the transition to black, and above the water, not necissarily because i think compositionally it would be better that way, but because i really want to see whats there!

I'm all taken in by the "lighted" lighthouse! Cool POV you chose for that one! And your into-the-light pics (1) are good, anyway. Do you remember the aperture?

I don't quite recognise what it in Photo 4 ... is it water fowl ... but if so, where's their bodies?

I love your lighthouse pic's back lighting but I can't figure out the last one...what are those sticks? is it natural color? Though it looks very interesting.

Thanks everyone.

the last shot is a 10 second infra-red expousure of the ocean.
The sticks are the remains of an old wharf or something similar with a buoy tethered to one of them. I used my Hoya R72 with my 50mm prime.

I really need to find a wide prime that will work with my IR filter without giving the hotspot. Anyone know of an appropriate lens?

LaFoto I am pretty sure the I used an appature of f/22 for the sun shot.

WOW, #3 is my absolute fav. Very cool comp.

I like number 1, I just wish you could see that the road ends before the sign tells you it does. lol very nice shots

Cool shots. I like em all, but i gotta go with the third as my fave. Nicely captured.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back