Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
______________________IN A CHILD'S EYES_______________________​

inachildsyesphotofcarlogp3.png

This picture was taken in Bali @ Tanah Lot.​

comments ? :)

Love this shot!

50 over views and only one comment ? LOL
I saw this image last night and like images with a lot of folks here (esp Boogaguy and Abraxas), it's one of those that I don't think I'd be doing justice if I made off the cuff comments. In other words, I felt the need to think about this image and take a few more glances at it before I said anything.

The subject(s), expressions and all are wonderful. The composition is very nice. The background is busy, but in a way that gives context rather than seeming distracting. You've captured a 'moment'.

For this image, I think the vignette is a bit heavy. I don't think that the image demanded focus be pulled more toward the subject as it has draw in spades and it partially hides what the person on the right is holding in his/her hand (which seems important to the photo). That, to me, is it's only real weakness. It's a great capture.

I saw this image last night and like images with a lot of folks here (esp Boogaguy and Abraxas), it's one of those that I don't think I'd be doing justice if I made off the cuff comments. In other words, I felt the need to think about this image and take a few more glances at it before I said anything.

The subject(s), expressions and all are wonderful. The composition is very nice. The background is busy, but in a way that gives context rather than seeming distracting. You've captured a 'moment'.

For this image, I think the vignette is a bit heavy. I don't think that the image demanded focus be pulled more toward the subject as it has draw in spades and it partially hides what the person on the right is holding in his/her hand (which seems important to the photo). That, to me, is it's only real weakness. It's a great capture.

Rufus, I always look forward to your c&c.
It seems to be well thought out and when I read
it is usually spot on.
Craig.:thumbup:

Most reactions

Back