In reply to post about children.....

allison_dcp

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
"I am a person too"
$012_12.JPG

"Me too!" And a darn tootin' cute one! (Great idea Allison!)

Marie, she looks yellow! All that green sucked all the magenta out.. you need to warm her up a bit! You do calibrate your monitor, don't you? ;)

Marie, she looks yellow! All that green sucked all the magenta out.. you need to warm her up a bit! You do calibrate your monitor, don't you? ;)

Whoa whoa whoa!!! Who said anything about C&C ? LOL!! I was going for "my kid has a pissy face" look. Charlie, edit it and PM me the result? Just curious to how you would change :)

Whoa whoa whoa!!! Who said anything about C&C ? LOL!! I was going for "my kid has a pissy face" look. Charlie, edit it and PM me the result? Just curious to how you would change :)

PEOPLE GALLERY... C&C allowed! lol! Ok.. I will see what I can do.. but not right now! :)

Whoa whoa whoa!!! Who said anything about C&C ? LOL!! I was going for "my kid has a pissy face" look
. Charlie, edit it and PM me the result? Just curious to how you would change :)
this:)

60686173.jpg

I know...I know...she LOOKS like a person...she draws like a person...
...she's dressed like a person...she talks like a person...
...but...she's ACTUALLY a CYBORG!!!!!

Whoa whoa whoa!!! Who said anything about C&C ? LOL!! I was going for "my kid has a pissy face" look
. Charlie, edit it and PM me the result? Just curious to how you would change :)
this:)

Uhhhh.. PEOPLE GALLERY.. C&C! Unless you post in Just For Fun... Everything goes! ;) lol!

We need kids to keep the human race alive!!

$new-9556.jpg

Maybe my little one was right - she isn't a person....she's a fairy!!

I have NEVER posted a photo of my kids on TPF, but tonight, I will make an exception.

Bear in mind, these were taken 15+ years ago with probably one of the early, early digital cameras, or something equivalent to a film point-and-shoot. So, Charlie, C&C if you must, but it's USELESS I tell you! :lol: Because you could be here ALL night detailing everything wrong with these pics, lol!! But, they ARE MY Kid People!

Of course, my Kid People are now 21 and 19, and 6'4" and 6'8" respectively...but they WERE little and cute, once...

$Easter96 or 97 011.jpg

$R&S Cmaslights.jpg

this one is especially awful--but I love it anyway! My youngest considered hot dog eating to be a full-body contact sport:
$SeanKetchupmess.jpg

Most reactions

Back