ATTN: MODS! Could you make a child photo section so people stop posting them in here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DiskoJoe

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I have nothing against people wanting to take pics of their kids but Im pretty sick of all the kid photos mixed in here.

Ainsley, youre cool. But most of the others have to go.

Sorry, ranting. please forgive if offended.

DiskoJoe said:
I have nothing against people wanting to take pics of their kids but Im pretty sick of all the kid photos mixed in here.

Ainsley, youre cool. But most of the others have to go.

Sorry, ranting. please forgive if offended.

"IF" offended? Who wouldn't be? That has to be the most self serving statement I have read on this forum yet.

Good lord man.... If that's all it takes to annoy you, how do you get through a day?

Psst... the annoying thing about this post is that it belongs in the feedback section.

Actually it might be a good idea for a forum for those who specialize in newborn and child photography! Not because the subjects aren't people.. more to allow more focus on that type of photography for those that do it. Thoughts?

Gosh, I hope it wasn't the pic of my 4 year old grandson that pushed you to the brink. I'll get rid of it right away

There we go... Frankie's pic is removed now. Happy ?

Last edited:
Can't tell if being kidding or serious. Lol

We need a "special" forum where the posts from cranky Texas residents can be sequestered, so as not to contaminate the rest of the sub-forums with their cranky Texan-y-ness. GetwhaddI'msayin'here???

Who's with me on this???

[semi-lol'ing]

We need a "special" forum where the posts from cranky Texas residents can be sequestered, so as not to contaminate the rest of the sub-forums with their cranky Texan-y-ness. GetwhaddI'msayin'here???

Who's with me on this???

[semi-lol'ing]

Would that forum have "Padded walls" and dish out Thorazine or Prozac?

Actually it might be a good idea for a forum for those who specialize in newborn and child photography! Not because the subjects aren't people.. more to allow more focus on that type of photography for those that do it. Thoughts?

Now see, it's ALL in the way you put it. It's NOT that it's a BAD idea to have a "newborn and child photography" subsection in the People Gallery...it's just that when one suggests said subsection on the basis of being "sick" of seeing them "mixed in" in the section where they CLEARLY belong...then one can expect a certain amount of "piling on" to happen.

Had the OP suggested it the way Charlie did, this thread would have an entirely different atmosphere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back