infared gulls

JonMikal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
took me forever to get these guys to line up! just as i thought i had it another would fly in screaming " i wanna get in the shot". what a pain in the a** these guys can be :mrgreen:

17567786-L.jpg

I love this shot! The cropping is perfect and the DOF works really well, too :thumbsup:

And, you see, perserverance pays off since you did indeed get them to line up. And what a nice lineup it is!

I wonder how it would look with a different DOF. There's a strong leading line that takes the eye from the left to right where the flying bird is. But that bird is out of focus. I wonder how the shot would look if he was in focus. Just a thought.

Another nice image!

very nice!! they look like they know theyre getting their photo taken so theyre standing up straight!! excellents DOF and cropping!! :thumbsup:

That is a cute lineup - love the shot! I'd like to see them more in focus, too, but can't complain with this one. I would probably have scared them all away! :lol:

btw - love the new avatar. :thumbup: ;)

Very cool!!! I love the DOF here...the bird flying into it is awesome as well!!!

JonMikal said:
took me forever to get these guys to line up! just as i thought i had it another would fly in screaming " i wanna get in the shot". what a pain in the a** these guys can be :mrgreen:

17567786-L.jpg

Oh my JonMikal, this is one of the best shots ive ever seen, I really do admire your work, you have a real real telent and gift!

That is absolutely spectacular! I personally wouldn't change anything about it. I love the DOF, the composition. Absolutely everything! You need to get this up as a print, I would love to buy a copy.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back