EricD

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ericdiller.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Met up with Mark early Saturday morning. Once again we pretty much stayed in one spot for the Black Bellied Whistling Ducks. It was like a runway!!

PIC_7727copy.jpg

PIC_7794copy.jpg

PIC_7797copy.jpg

PIC_7824copy.jpg

PIC_7819copy.jpg

PIC_7774copy.jpg

PIC_7823copy.jpg

PIC_7829copy.jpg

PIC_7745copy.jpg

PIC_7884copy.jpg

PIC_7832copy.jpg

PIC_7761copy.jpg

13 Serious crop but it was cool watching them. Either a dual or a mating ritual!
PIC_7751copy.jpg

PIC_7869copy.jpg

Damn.. very very nice job! I love #2

Wow. Eric!

Too good.
I'm working on my bird photos (I try and try again, and fail and fail again!), and I now know (as if I hadn't known before!) that mine will NEVER get shown to ANY ONE on earth (but myself, to get frustrations). What is your trick? (I must admit that I'm working with VERY poor equipment, and I think when it comes to THIS quality of bird photography, the equipment sure does matter!!!).

I love birds in flight. Great tracking on number 7. Any PP on these shots?

Very little PP, basic contrast and brightness adjustments. I shot everything in raw and have my setting pre-programed to minimize extensive PP.

Wow. Eric!

Too good.
I'm working on my bird photos (I try and try again, and fail and fail again!), and I now know (as if I hadn't known before!) that mine will NEVER get shown to ANY ONE on earth (but myself, to get frustrations). What is your trick? (I must admit that I'm working with VERY poor equipment, and I think when it comes to THIS quality of bird photography, the equipment sure does matter!!!).

Camera is important but it's all comes from the lens!! Better Glass - sharp photos!

I shot everything in raw, so you can easily change exposure etc. My favorite lens for widlife is my Nikkor 200-400mm F4, ED, IF, VR lens with a 1.4x t.c.
It track and locks in on focus instantly, which is a must for inflights!

missed to many wings with my bigger prime lenses.

As the others have said wonderfull work as always Eric!
Great to capture the in-flight mateing ritual/argument/lovers tiff :)

Out of interest were you using any flash or is it good light placement of your sun with some selective brightness work in editing?

Great shots! Love birds in flight... love the 3rd one.

As the others have said wonderfull work as always Eric!
Great to capture the in-flight mateing ritual/argument/lovers tiff :)

Out of interest were you using any flash or is it good light placement of your sun with some selective brightness work in editing?

No flash, I rarely use flash on Wildlife unless i really have to...just had early morning light to my back the whole time!

Pic #7 I had the sun in my face , so i Under exposed the photo a bit to lighten him up!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back