infrared columns

JonMikal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
playing with an old pic and liked the result. these replaced east wing capital columns now stand in a nearby park:

22074880-L.jpg

very dramatic shot, jon... love it... one of those pics i can sit and stare at and "see" all manner of things going on...a bride running between the columns...lovers meeting for a brief time, only to part again....or a few small little girls with ribbons in their hair, long white dresses flowing...playing around the posts....or even angels, awaiting their next admittance...

just the thought of the history of these columns, and they are just standing in a field... just a great shot! love the way the grass looks like a dream...or heaven.... really neat...

Hmmm, I'm divided.
I like the effect you've put on here. But something's buggin me about it. Probably because it's not as clean and sharp as your photos usually are. Still looks choice, but I prefer your other pics for the moment.

That blur on the highlights, is that how infra-red comes out, an effect you applied, or some form of soft focus filter?

Interesting effect, I like it.

yea, its just an action i created in PS that supposed to look a bit IR. thanks for your feedback everyone. here was the original you may remember:

17076276-L.jpg

Most reactions

Back