Inspired by erose :)

JeffieLove

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Okay, no it's not a duckface. Sorry, but my duckface is terrible and will never be seen in public. So, here's me. An (almost) original (was only slightly "repaired" in LR3) and then my "edit" with the whites of my eyes lightened and skin airbrushed just to even the tones out. I know I screwed up a little on the (camera) right side of my face, but my computer started going slow so I was going faster than the brush was... I can't WAIT to get my Wacom Tablet! lol

Anywho, here we go:

(Almost) Original:
5347925581_6ab4ffe859_z.jpg

Edited:
5347926173_e917d112b3_z.jpg

I probably won't check back in on this until the morning, but PLEASE leave me some C&C and tell me how I did with the retouching :)

haha thanks!

Nope, you're not in trouble, but you inspired me to take a picture of myself lol :) I hate pictures of me, but I need a better one for my smugmug :)

I was actually going to ask you (erose) about shooting a band, but I'll create a thread for that :)

Good job on the edit, your skin looks great!

I was actually going to ask you (erose) about shooting a band, but I'll create a thread for that :)

Heh, if only I didn't have to airbrush it to make it look great :er: lol

All ladies are allowed their secrets :sexywink:
I don't think I can find a picture of myself that I haven't edited... For that matter I can't find a picture of myself without duckface...
Example:
n505705720_514812_3802.jpg

All ladies are allowed their secrets :sexywink:
I don't think I can find a picture of myself that I haven't edited... For that matter I can't find a picture of myself without duckface...
Example:
n505705720_514812_3802.jpg
:lol: :cheers:

I have recently tried to be conscious of what my face is doing in pictures however as soon as the camera hits me I can feel my mouth pulling into an awkward pout that resembles a duck. I can't help it. I think I need an intervention.

Everyone on the forum except you two. :lol: :sexywink:

Ok.... IT'S ON!! However... at 42, you wont see the same youth. Which will be an even greater challenge! So... keep an eye out :)

Wait... What's on? :lol: I wasn't trying to challenge you for something... I'm confused, :lol:

oh WAIT! :biglaugh: I read it the opposite. Everyone ISNT inspired except us two... not EVERYONE IS inspired except us two. LORDIE it has been a long day. See how eager I am for a photography challenge? Anyway I did my pic so....... i may as well post it, right?

So do I need to make a ladies of TPF thread lol?

Most reactions

Back