Inspired by erose :)

Okay for real? I'm a little upset. I wake up to 3 pages and only ONE comment on my picture?
And I'm the one that started the thread lol.

Thanks. I think this is the biggest hijack ever lol

:lmao: That's what happens when EROSE is in the title.

LOL well its kind of a good thing.... most would comment if its BAD no little comments means its pretty good just maybe not WOW but im going to join the bandwagon, I was a little reluctant to put a before picture because I have really bad skin but here goes nothing

and I know I messed up and over smoothed my chin line I lost definition but I had already flattened and done other things so I didnt want to go back anyhow here it is

before
and for the record the flash (hints the flash below my nose very unflattering I know but I hate my nose anyhow so whatever ) was used my 3 year old took the photo... lol

after

Lots of pretty ladies here
IMG_3022a.jpg

aprileye.jpg

Schwetty I never get tired of seeing your edits. You have a definite skill for PP, my friend.

Not that the original was bad off at all or anything, but you always have a way of improving the picture without making it look fake at all. I'd believe that picture if it came straight OOC.

I appreciate the compliment Derek. Thanks!

Lots of pretty ladies here
IMG_3022a.jpg

aprileye.jpg

Schwetty I never get tired of seeing your edits. You have a definite skill for PP, my friend.

Not that the original was bad off at all or anything, but you always have a way of improving the picture without making it look fake at all. I'd believe that picture if it came straight OOC.

I totally agree that actually looks natural. Nothing wrong with the first though.

Sarah, too bad your thread got completely hijacked LOL.. but next time dont mention Miss Erose...
On the other hand though, whoever suggested we have a "Girls of TPF thread" (as well as a "Guys of TPF" thread... i think thats an awesome Idea. )

TPF's got some Gorgeous Girlies :thumbup:

Damn sick today took day off. YO SCWETTY!!! Does mine look similar to yours?

166256_10150382984815226_882565225_16904144_4492036_n.jpg

Sarah, too bad your thread got completely hijacked LOL.. but next time dont mention Miss Erose...
On the other hand though, whoever suggested we have a "Girls of TPF thread" (as well as a "Guys of TPF" thread... i think thats an awesome Idea. )

agreed

aprileye.jpg

Sorry Schwetty and Mo .... your edits are nice, and probably better than those in this thread, but the forehead above her left eye (right, on picture) has not been smoothed. Stood out to me first, as there is a distinct line of SMOOTH and NOT SMOOTH and even a coloring differential.

Most reactions

Back