Internet Explorer - major security problem change browers now

FF is a lot like being an Emo. You wear make-up and dark clothes and pretend you're always going to kill yourself because you want to stand out from the crowd. Then look around and see everyone around you is also wearing a Greenday shirt.
What version of Firefox is THAT??

I have version 3.0....it's pretty genre neutral... and I think you're unfairly and illogically projecting this 'Emo' vibe onto this software for some unknown reason.

Isn't it a warm and comfortable feeling, that with all the faults and shortcomings in almost every single version of IE, that those of us who use and like some version of MS Windows XP (also written and supported by Microsoft) will be forced to go to a new and wonderful OS known as Vista when MS no longer supports XP, essentially forcing it into eventual obsolesence?

I like it when they fix most of the known flaws in an existing version of an OS, selling the fixes to you by calling it a new release or something like that and charging for them.

For me, I will change over to Vista, kicking and screaming, when I have no other choice.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back