Into Midnight

LeighAnn

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Originally I just shot into the sun with a ND filter @ f-16 just to see what would happen. As expected, it was dark due to the backlighting but still not what I wanted. So, I added to the darkness by using the Levels Tool in Photoshop to darken it even more. And the result is.....

112233.jpg

I really like this. It has a creepy feel to it-- like something out of an Edgar Allen Poe story. So this was shot during the day? Awesome shot and great post processing! :thumbup: :)

o.0 thats alot of property, i like it.

I really like this, great effect, the mist in the distance really adds to the eerie feeling !!

Deano

Great shot! My first response was "ohhhh... I really like this" but then I saw the first comment - great minds think alike! :thumbup:

Thanks everyone.

Cherry,
Yeah, it was shot late afternoon on a cloudy day.

Nice shot with a very different effect. BTW, is that the same bird as in your other shots? Nicely trained :)

is that the same bird as in your other shots? Nicely trained
\

LOL - Yeah, did you recognize him? We have a pretty good working relationship. I provide 100 lbs. of bird seed a week for him and his "friends" and they won't poop on my car.

The bird looks photoshopped in to me. I think it's a great image..but without the bird. The image doesn't need it. JMO.

Very beautiful image, has exactly the atmosphere I love. But DigitalDiva is right: the bird looks photoshopped, at least at this resolution. However, I think that it is a great addition to the picture. Try to make it fit in a little more, it looks too sharp and "chiseled".

Most reactions

New Topics

Back