iPhone 6 and 6+

I don't use the phone camera very much at all. But I did just get a preorder e-mail from AT&T that opened my App and walked me through preordering my new iPhone 6+ 64GB Space Gray and Pelican Black Voyager case/holster!! Looks like 3 weeks on the phone and 1 week on the case. Woot!

My phone will be here the 17th, woo!

I got an email yesterday from my carrier (Verizon), said if I do not upgrade they will knock $10 off my monthly bill.

Guess who's going to save $10 a month! :bouncingsmileys:

Is the Note 4 out yet?

I'm still off Apple phones and just upgraded to an S5 Active.

Sorry for the slow reply. It's not out yet, but should be soon. I expect within a few weeks. Meanhwile I am having fun changing launchers on the Note 2, making it look like a newish phone. :)

I'm happy that the screen is getting bigger.

I'll just leave this here.
View attachment 84074

If we are buying phones for cameras I would buy a Nokia or Sony. Then you also get a 1080P screen to see things on without having the 6+.

Typing suggestions, notifications, cloud photo backups and battery status are hardly new feature to the iPhone 6.

The iPhone has shows battery status since day one, how could you think that's new.

Also I personally would not have wanted NFC payments without having a fingerprint recognition on the phone and the nexus 4 certainly did not have that.

The newest Flagship device, from any manufacture, are going to work just fine.

^^^what????
Something that isn't locked down under drm and with a battery that lasts more than half a day. Everybody is in awe that it has a 1080 display when the LG g3 has a 4k display with more processing power, better battery life and a better camera at a cheaper price. It's just fanboyism now for Apple products.

Something that isn't locked down under drm and with a battery that lasts more than half a day. Everybody is in awe that it has a 1080 display when the LG g3 has a 4k display with more processing power, better battery life and a better camera at a cheaper price. It's just fanboyism now for Apple products.
Or it's bc it's a good product and people actually like it.

But hey, what do I know.

Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To me apple vs droid feels very similar to intel vs amd. Amd always looks better on paper but intel always runs amazing. I'm glad there is competition now. Keeps everyone honest and gives the customers more value. If you get a galaxy or an iPhone in 2014 you win.

Just because people like it doesn't make it a good product.
And who are you to say it's not a good product? What justifies a product being good?

If your saying the iPhone is not a good product, then you obviously have no knowledge on this topic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe this is the version to drag me away from my HTC One.

Maybe.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back