iPhonetography

Discussion in 'Photography Beginners' Forum' started by sam_justice, Nov 24, 2009.

  1. sam_justice

    sam_justice TPF Noob!

    Joined:
    Jul 10, 2009
    Messages:
    555
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Brighton, UK
    Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    Seems to be the latest craze on flickr, was just messing around really.
    Wonder what you guys think of this one?

    [​IMG]
     
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2009
  2. DScience

    DScience No longer a newbie, moving up!

    Joined:
    Apr 12, 2009
    Messages:
    1,513
    Likes Received:
    122
    Location:
    Denver, CO
    Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    That's soooooooo amazing!
     
  3. TJ K

    TJ K No longer a newbie, moving up!

    Joined:
    Sep 9, 2008
    Messages:
    2,093
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Sunny South Florida
    Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    Looks like a snapshot to me. Nothing special and it's pretty busy. GL
    tj
     
  4. sam_justice

    sam_justice TPF Noob!

    Joined:
    Jul 10, 2009
    Messages:
    555
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Brighton, UK
    Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    heres a better one
    [​IMG]
     
  5. sam_justice

    sam_justice TPF Noob!

    Joined:
    Jul 10, 2009
    Messages:
    555
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Brighton, UK
    Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    I wasn't asking for sarcasm..
     
  6. Bitter Jeweler

    Bitter Jeweler Been spending a lot of time on here!

    Joined:
    Apr 27, 2009
    Messages:
    12,984
    Likes Received:
    4,971
    Location:
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    [​IMG]
    Pano App. Fun, but not earth shattering.
     
  7. Weaving Wax

    Weaving Wax TPF Noob!

    Joined:
    Aug 23, 2006
    Messages:
    678
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    U.S.
    Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    I actually like the shot.
     
  8. ANDS!

    ANDS! No longer a newbie, moving up!

    Joined:
    Nov 14, 2006
    Messages:
    2,178
    Likes Received:
    3
    Location:
    Downtown
    Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    It's his shtick; as such, you can thankfully ignore 95% of what he says and dismiss the other 5% as the nonsense self-fellation of an internet-dick.

    Agree that the first one is too busy, though I do like stylish shots of "clutter"l the second one is better but I'm not quite sure I like the colors.
     
  9. Dominantly

    Dominantly TPF Noob!

    Joined:
    Jul 30, 2009
    Messages:
    3,032
    Likes Received:
    165
    Location:
    San Diego, CA (RB)
    Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    I'll post a couple up for fun
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    The last one was for an Earthscape weekly theme (Fall)... Earthscape is an app for iphones that places the photos you take, on the globe for everyone else to see as they scroll over.
     

Share This Page